sunnuntai 16. maaliskuuta 2008

My Artist


My Lord's imagination
is awesome.
His creativity endless.
His sense of beauty perfect.
In wisdom He created all that I can see.
By His Word He touched the surfaces
of the earth - and it took just a day
to make creatures that swim.
I praise You, for You are perfect.
By Your wisdom you created beautiful
nature for our joy,
for Your glory to be declared.
I praise You my Artist, the Creator.


______

Luojani mielikuvitus on
parhaista parhain.
Luovuus loputon.
Kauneudentaju kohdallaan.
Viisaudellaan Hän loi kaiken.
Sanallaan kosketti maan pintaa
- eikä mennyt kuin päivä meriuimareiden luomiseen!

Ylistän sinua, olet täydellinen.
Viisautesi kauneuden runsaudessa loit iloksemme luonnon,
mutta ennen kaikkea suuruutesi julistukseksi.
Ylistän sinua, Taiteilijani, Luojani.




Ei kommentteja: